Thursday, July 5, 2012
July 15th: QMO Magazine Reopening; Open Call to Contribute
On July 15th, QMO online magazine will be reopening. I heard this straight from the owner and I'm posting the information below that I received in the e-mail, with his permission.
I'm working on a post right now to contribute to the opening that deals with how writers and readers of erotic romance are often looked down upon by people in other genres. It's a topic I've been interested in for a long time and I've never said anything about it...Are Readers and Writers of Erotic Romance Underestimated? The only problem with a post like that will be keeping it short enough to keep readers interested.
Here's the information from the e-mail about QMO. I'll post more about it next week.
It's really an open call for authors to contribute. I hope some of you take advantage of doing this. I've often said before that in order to promote well on the Internet you have to understand that once something is published on the Internet it's always there. This is a great chance to get it out there.
Myself and my partner will July 15th reopening QMO Magazine http://queermagazineonline.com/
We are now looking for contributions to the the grand opening of QMO and for regular contributors as well.
You can choose the topic.
Maybe you could ask some of your author friends as well since we are in need of contributors.
* Links to your blog or website
* Links to QMO Magazine Twitter and Facebook pages etc, where we will advertise your article
* Author Bio - this is where you promote yourself; let readers know who you are
* Book Promotion of a new, upcoming or recent release; this includes one book cover image, one purchase link, blurb, tagline, and excerpt (500 word limit);
* Posts must be a minimum 400+ words
* Posts must be written in English
* Allowed 3 links in author bio
* Allowed 3 links in post
* No affiliate links permitted
* Posted images must be 200 width x 300 height with appropriate copyright permissions
* Authors must reply to all comments on their post
All article submissions must be ‘author owned’ works; in other words, you as the author must own the copyrights for all written and/or visual content. Short quotes, if correctly identified and credited, are an exception. Please refer to the ‘terms, conditions and rules’ page for copyright infringement information.
We reserve the right to edit your article content (spelling errors, grammar, punctuation, formatting etc.) as needed. You will be notified of any significant changes before publication.
Please, no CSS code. The only HTML tags you should use are the paragraph, hyperlink, italics, bold, and the H2 tag for subtitles.
Remember to add your author signature including a brief four-sentence bio statement. This will appear below your article when published.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Here's the e-mail address where you can contact them: