Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Release Preview: "Cruising"


I have a story coming out in a new release from Cleis Press, "On the Bathroom Floor."

The title of the anthology is "Cruising," and it was edited by Shane Allison. I've worked with him before and I've always been more than happy with the end result.

You can read more about it here, on Amazon.

And here are the pre-release details:

List Price: $14.95
Price: $10.17 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Deal Price:
You Save: $4.78 (32%)
Pre-order Price Guarantee. Learn more.


This title has not yet been released.
You may pre-order it now and we will deliver it to you when it arrives.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.


I'm sure it will also be available in digital format very soon and I'll post more when it is.

2 comments:

Rebecca Leigh said...

oooooo, I love the title!!! Ideas of what it's about are already spinning in my brain. Can't wait!

ryan field said...

Should be interesting, because from what I read on Amazon the editor added a few of his own stories, too.