Friday, January 6, 2012

Cover Preview: The Virgin Billionaire Reversal of Fortune


I'll post more about this book soon. This is an interesting book in the VB series because the title can be misleading.

For those who have read other books in the series, they know that Luis's last name is Fortune. The title revolves more around Luis's last name than it does around Jase's money.

I didn't like the idea of Jase losing his money, but I did like the idea of Luis finding out what it would be like to be with Jase when he didn't have money. So I set up a plot where Luis winds up going back in time and meeting Jase when Jase is only eighteen years old. Of all the books in the series I've written, I think I had the most fun with this one. Who wouldn't want to go back in time, if just for a day, and find out what it was like to meet the person they are in love with as an eighteen year old?

2 comments:

Loveless3173 said...

Haha! Love the sound of it! I look forward to reading! :D

ryan field said...

I'll post more...I think the release date is the 9th.

Thanks for commenting!!