Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Ben Affleck Felt Like A Serious Actor After Kissing A Dude, And I Felt the Same Way After Kissing A Straight Guy; Steamy Gay "Riverdale" Scene; Classic Gay Movie "Shelter" On Here TV

Ben Affleck Felt Like A Serious Actor After Kissing A Dude, And I Felt the Same Way After Kissing A Straight Guy 

I've never seen this movie...Chasing Amy. But it does make sense to me that heterosexual Ben Affleck would feel like a "serious actor" after kissing a guy for the first time. I felt like a "serious gay" after I kissed my first straight dude who actually looked a lot like Ben Affleck. It's plausible.

According to Smith, Affleck said, ‘A man kissing another man is the greatest acting challenge an actor can ever face.’ Upon completion of the kissing scene, Smith recounted that Affleck stated, ‘Now, I’m a serious actor.’

Once again, I have to agree with good old Ben. Kissing a straight guy was one of the greatest challenges I ever faced, too. It took some talent. And, when it was over, I said to myself, "I am a serious gay."

Here's the rest. You have to love the way Hollywood still treats gay men. But you also have to remember this was the 1990s and there wasn't much gay content anywhere. As they say in the article, lesbians were just happy to see themselves in ANY movie at all. Obviously, we still have a long way to go.

Steamy Gay Riverdale Scene

Tony and I have an agreement. I won't make him watch anything on TV that he hates, and he won't make me watch those boring science channel shows...like, "How It's Made." It works out just fine, especially because we only watch about 2 hours of TV a day, and I don't care how hammers are made.

With that said, I've never seen Riverdale. And that's only because Tony can't even stand watching the first 15 minutes. But this does look interesting, to me.

There is no excerpt with this one. It's just a link to the video.

Classic Gay Movie "Shelter" On Here TV

I've actually never seen Shelter, the movie, either. I've heard about it. I've read about it. I've read discussion groups where it was the main topic. But somehow I've managed to miss it. Well, this might change soon...

Shelter is one of those movies you can watch dozens of times and never get tired of. It stars Trevor Wright (The Social Network) and Brad Rowe (National Treasure: Book of Secrets) as Zach and Shaun, two friends who reunite after childhood and find comfort in surfing and eachother. As their bond blossoms, their friendship grows into a summer romance that changes their lives forever. 

Here's the rest.  The things I've heard about Shelter have only been excellent. In fact, many consider it a gay classic. I've even seen people argue about how much they love Shelter. So this is exciting, and I'll be posting more about it in the future.


Kendle's Fire

A PG Rated Gay Romance 





 Not All Gay Books Have Sex


In Their Prime by Ryan Field

Amazon








No comments: