Friday, July 21, 2017

Should You Shave Your Man Bush? John Barrowman In a TARDIS Dress; Is Coming Out At Work Good or Bad For Your Career?

Should You Shave Your Man Bush?

I think this one all depends on the individual. I either run or hike six mornings a week all year long, plus I work out with weights, and I prefer to manscape my entire body. However, not everyone does.

Do you shave or wax your private areas? How much do you know about your ‘bush’?

In this new YouTube video, the guys from AsapSCIENCE will answer some of the most intimate questions you have about your body hair — specifically, your pubes.

Going back in time, we the human race used to carry thick body hair all over, and only lost them after the last ice age some 70,000 to 120,000 years ago. 


John Barrowman In A TARDIS Dress

It's all about the message with this one, not the dress.

John Barrowman has used a Q&A session at the San Diego Comic Con to defend BBC producers casting a female Doctor Who.



True to his flamboyant nature, he spun onto the stage screaming, ‘I am the transgender Tardis’

You can check that out here. I don't follow Doctor Who, but I love Barrowman, and I like what he had to say. There's a photo, too.

Is Coming Out At Work Good Or Bad For Your Career?

I don't know the answer to this one. However, I do think it's interesting that this web site pubbed two articles about being openly gay at work, with two different messages.

The first piece titled, "Being Authentic Has Transformed My Career. It can do the same for you," sounds great at a glance. But then right below that I saw a second piece that's titled, "1 In 3 LGBTs Harassed or Bullied At Work."

The first one says this: 

Being part of Deloitte’s LGBTI network has been one of the most rewarding aspects of my career so far.

It has enabled me to be involved in something that I care deeply about, grow my network and develop my professional skills.


The second one says this:

One in three LGBT people are harassed or bullied at work.

And only half are out at work, says a new study by the Trades Union Conference (TUC) released today.

With over 5,000 respondents the TUC says this makes the report one of the most comprehensive studies of what it’s like to be LGBT at work in the UK.

I should also mention the first article that makes everything sound so rosy is sponsored. The second one is a real study.

You can check them both out at the links above. I think it all depends on where you work and what you do. The first article screams of elitism, and the second one sounds like reality.

 Kendle's Fire

A PG Rated Gay Romance 





 Not All Gay Books Have Sex


In Their Prime by Ryan Field

Amazon







No comments: