Saturday, September 20, 2014

James Franco's Orals; Doubdickdude's Video; President Obama on Joan Rivers

James Franco's Orals

Sorry, this isn't about James Franco and Gay oral sex. I wish it were, but it's not. But he would have taken advantage of that title so I figured why not do it myself.

The title is not completely misleading. James Franco did do orals this week, at Yale University. I don't have any links to give because the media seems to go dead when Franco actually does something that most people would think is worthy. Maybe there will be a few, but as of right now I didn't see anything.

But I did see this. It's a link to Franco's fracebook page where he's standing with a group of what I assume are professors, posting about passing his orals. It's one of his better images because it's real...no BeyoncĂ© photo shopping deal there.

You see, this is the kind of thing that frustrates me most about Franco. He does five or six dumb things and gets all kind of attention for it...like shaving his head or getting a tattoo...and then he does something absolutely fantastic like this and he only promotes it on Facebook. I've done orals; they aren't easy.

Of course most of the comments on the status update are congratulatory, but some devolve into the smut you'd expect, mostly laced with gay slurs. But that's not Franco's fault. It is what it is.

Doubledickdude's Video

A while back I posted about a guy with two penises, Doubledickdude. He made headlines and seems to be popular on Twitter. I follow him on Twitter and today I saw this. Oddly enough, and I swear this happened by accident, the post I did previously on Doubledickdude also involved James Franco and an open letter by someone from the Village Voice.

And there's even an open letter in The Village Voice to James Franco about the guy with two penises.

Let's get through the superficial reasons first. This magical male unicorn (er, twonicorn?) is anonymous, which I estimate will last about another week. But here's what we know about him so far: he's sex-positive, brave, bisexual, and in a committed relationship with a man and a woman who've given him permission to cheat -- but only with you.


Well, I guess the author of THAT piece was wrong in one respect. Doubledickdude is still around, and a lot of people find him interesting. I do. But that piece was from the Village Voice and they used be a lot edgier than they are now. In fact, the Village Voice was once the Grindr of yesteryear in hard copy, where you could hook up with anyone for any kind of sex. I'm not sure if they still do that. But that's what it used to be.

But I digress. Here's Doubledickdude's video. It is SFW. I'm not posting it here because Youtube is having issues sharing today. But I think it's interesting.

President Obama on Joan Rivers

A while back I also posted about a joke Joan Rivers made about the President and First Lady, with gay references. I can't find the link now, but it was a gay joke that sent some PC elite liberals into a tailspin, and I commented on it at the time. In any event, President Obama seems to have understood Joan Rivers' comedy and her brand of wit. So much that he wrote a letter to Melissa Rivers after Joan's death, in condolence.

During the TV special tonight entitled, Fashion Police: Celebrating Joan, the comedy icon's daughter will read a handwritten letter she received from President Obama after her mother's death.

Says Rivers in a preview clip: 'I received a letter from the White House from President Obama, someone who was often a target of her jokes, as was Mrs. Obama.'

She then goes on to read from the letter: ‘Not only did she make us laugh, she made us think.’

 Rivers then shared her own observation: 'I think that's one of the things people now are realizing. It wasn't just the funny, she made us think.'

And that's really what it's all about.  You can read the rest here.

 
 
Books in the Glendora Hill Series
 
 
 




No comments: