Thursday, September 4, 2014

Michael Sam With Dallas Cowboys; Perez Hilton Branded Sex Offender? Duck Dynasty on Gays Again; When James Franco Shaves His Ass

Michael Sam With Dallas Cowboys

Many were disappointed when Michael Sam wasn't picked up by the St. Louis Rams, however, he's now hoping to be picked up by the Dallas Cowboys and he's thrilled about it. 

The Daily Mail reports that Sam flew in to Dallas yesterday and will take a physical for the Cowboys today. If he passes, a source indicates that he will most likely be signed to the team’s practice squad.

According to this article, some have said Sam's being gay and homophobia in the NFL had a good deal to do with his not being picked for the Rams. Of course it's speculation, but there was so much talk about Sam in the locker rooms alone they think this might have been a huge factor. I posted about that very thing here a few days ago.  And, how poorly the topic was treated.

Sam doesn't seem to be interested in the negatives:

“None of that matters, I’m excited to be to be joining Dallas, I just want to play football, it’s great to be heading back to my home state. It’s been a roller coaster this past week but I’m happy where I’m at now. I’m just looking forward to being a Cowboy, my focus is on making the team.”

You can read more here.


Perez Hilton Branded Sex Offender

I've been reading a good deal about the images that were hacked from celebrity phones, and one of the celebrities targeted was Jennifer Lawrence. After the images of Lawrence surfaced, blogger Perez Hilton allegedly posted them on his web site and now he's being called a sex offender, among other things that are harmful to gays. This, of course, comes from that brand of online fandom that takes on a life of its own sometimes...often synonymous with online bullying.

Numerous people on social media called him out for publishing the private images, with some calling him a 'sex offender', 'a rapist' and a 'desperate faggot' for his decision. None of these accusations are true.

Very few other news organizations have chosen to publish the leaked images of Lawrence and several other celebrities, which originated on 4chan.

Hilton then took the photos down and he claims it's not because he was contacted by attorneys.

On Twitter he said: 'No, I haven’t been forced to do so or been contacted by their reps, but I am removing those uncensored photos of JLaw and Victoria Justice.

'I acted in haste just to get the post up and didn't really think things through. I'm sorry.

'At work we often have to make quick decisions. I made a really bad one today and then made it worse. I feel awful and am truly sorry.

'Upon further reflection and just sitting with my actions, I don't feel comfortable even keeping the censored photos up. I am removing them.'

I wouldn't have posted nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence...or anyone else. I won't post photos of anyone without written permission. But I don't think anyone should be bullied by fandom and called a sex offender. That's a highly charged reference. And it gets worse.

They also called Perez a 'desperate faggot'

Of course I would imagine all those in the Lawrence band of fandom used fake identities, and many were sock puppet accounts. The fandom crowd works best that way. One more for the old wild west Internet, at its best.

You can read more here.

Frankly, I find it interesting that Jennifer Lawrence has dirty pictures of herself on her phone. You can search my phone and you won't see on nude photos of me or anyone else. And it's not because I'm a prude. I just know what I'm doing. If you don't want nude photos of yourself floating around in a cloud have the good sense of a goose and don't take them.

Update: I noticed this piece where Kathie Lee & Hoda talk about the photo hacking situation. I couldn't agree with them more:

I just think when it comes to naked pictures, something’s going to leak out. I would never take a naked picture on a phone because you just assume somehow, some way, somebody is going to be able to see it other than you.

Duck Dynasty on Gays Again

That wing nut from Duck Dynasty, Phil Robertson, is at it again with the gay bashing and hate, and this time he's comparing gays to some of the most negative aspects of sexuality known to man. And get this, he compares himself to Jesus. Why is he a wing nut?

'I'm as much of a homophobie as Jesus was,' he said. 'People who are participating in homosexual behavior, they need to know that I love them.'

When Robertson revealed his homophobic views last year, the 68-year-old was briefly suspended from his reality TV show.

'Everything is blurred on what’s right and what’s wrong in today’s modern world', Robertson said. 'Sin becomes fine'.

'Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men.

'Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers—they won’t inherit the kingdom of God. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s not right.' -

You can read more of this nonsense here.


When James Franco Shaves His Ass

In yet another move from the master of self-promotion, this time James Franco shaved his head and posted the images online.

I'll wait until next time to link when he shaves his ass and posts that online. You know it's coming soon.

 
 

Three .99 E-books in the Chase Series


 
Chase of a Lifetime Book 1
 
Chase of a Dream Book 2
 
 
Chase of a Holy Ghost Book 3

No comments: