Sunday, November 27, 2011

Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson


This might be the shortest book review in history. But that's because I want to make it simple for readers to decide whether or not they want to read Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson. And, Steve Jobs was the epitome of minimalism.

I enjoyed it. I gave it five stars on goodreads. But I also like/love all the techinical, business oriented information that was so detailed in the book.

In other words, if you're looking for a book that talks about Steve Jobs's personal life and his relationship with family and friends, this might not be the book for you.

But if you're interested in reading about a man who made history and changed the world, you will, indeed, enjoy this book. I couldn't stop reading it...especially the parts about how he changed publishing. In fact, I had a little too much fun reading those parts.

3 comments:

Gerry Burnie said...

You could be right, Ryan. I avoided it because of all the hoopla. However, I'm sure it will do well (or has) without my input.

ryan field said...

You won't get a lot of personal information about him...it skims over it at best. But it did get into his quirks and his passion for change. And it moves very fast for such a long book. I also learned a few things I didn't knows, like the fact that the iPad was developed before the iPhone. But they stopped work on the iPad to get the phone out first.

herbalincensekush said...

buy alprazolam,ketamine,mdma,crystal meth,fentanyl at https://shop4herbalincense.com

Order Fentanyl, Oxycodone , Xanax Bars , Percs , Roxicodone at low cost..With us , you get meds discreet with no prescription. We've worked to create a fast,
efficient and fair system for order processing. We know you want your order quickly, at the lowest possible cost.Check some of our highly purchased meds;

We are the best supplier of pain medications and research chemicals .our prices are affordable .
For more details contact our website through any of the details provided below
Management

Visit: https://shop4herbalincense.com


Call: +1 (925)-338-9583 (USA/Canada)

whatsapp: +1 (925)-338-9583

Link: Buy Amphetamine Powder online

Link: Buy Pure Grade Heroin online

Link: Buy Cocaine Powder online

Link: Buy Pain pills, Oxycodone for sale