Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Release Day: Four Gay Weddings and a Funeral

I'm going to do a contest with FOUR GAY WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL very soon. It's just been extremely busy and I want to make sure I have a clear head so all the details of the contest are accurate. But it's going to be simple and ten people will be eligible for a free e-book. I still haven't decided on which e-book I'll give away, but I will soon.

If you want to know more about FOUR GAY WEDDINGS AND A FUNERAL, please click the title. I'd also like to mention this book cover will probably go down as one of my all time favorites.

I'll post more soon.

When New York legalizes same sex marriage, Neil winds up with more invitations to gay weddings than he knows what to do with! And it's during one of these weddings where Neil meets Andre- the perfect man.

Andre is French, with a romantic accent and a killer body, and he fills Neil with emotion in ways he's never known- he's the perfect man. But Neil isn't ready for marriage, and so he lets Andre go.

As time passes, Neil's life goes on, and he always wonders what might have been with Andre. But when life-altering events rock Neil's quiet life, he may get a chance to find happily-ever-after!

No comments: