Friday, April 19, 2013

Ryan Field Books Published Since January 2013

I hope most people know that when I title my blog posts like "Ryan Field Books Published Since January 2013" I do this with search engines in mind.I'm not famous enough to just title a blog post with "My Books Published Since January." And my ego isn't large enough. I have to actually use my own name or search engines aren't going to pick that up. That's Blogging 101 for those who don't know. You learn these little secrets as a blogger the more you do it. In a way it's like the time my one book Skater Boy was banned for having the word "boy" in it, even though it had nothing to do with underage characters.

But I digress. This post is focused on the works I've had published since January. I've started doing things like this for myself, because readers will often ask me things like this and I honestly don't have a clue half the time. I have to go back and dig the information up, and even now I'm not completely certain I've added everything.



Fangsters: Clan of the Jersey Boys. You can find this one here, here, and here.




With This Cowboy I Love So Freely. You can find it herehere, and here, as well as other online outlets where e-books are sold.

Bad Boy Billionaires: The Wall Stree Shark. You can find this one here and here.

Bad Boy Billionaires: The Vegas Shark (my own favorite so far in the series). You can find that here, and here.


Cherry Soda Cowboy. Short story self-published by Ryan Field Press. You can find it here, and I'll post more links soon.

I'm not counting a few of the books I was in with print publishers, like one in Germany, because I'm not sure if they are available yet. I will update, though, if I find them.




2 comments:

Louisa Bacio said...

You are always so very busy! Great diversity here. How are the submissions for your anthology going?

ryan field said...

Okay. I've been meaning to do an update on the original post soon.