Monday, May 15, 2017

Chef Kills and Cooks His Trans Wife; Most Explicit Gay Sex Scene Ever On TV; Jim Parsons Marries Todd Spiewak

Chef Kills and Cooks His Trans Wife

This is one of those things that really freaks me out. So I'm not commenting or going into detail. I'm only linking because it's news.

An Australian man killed and cooked his trans wife before killing himself.

Marcus Volke, a 27-year-old chef from Brisbane, told workman Brad Coyne to ‘mind the smell’ when he called him to his flat, an inquest heard.

He had been called to Volke’s flat after an electrical fault in 2014.

The pot in which Volke was cooking the remains of his wife Mayang Prasetyo spilled onto the oven and cut its power.

Here's the rest.  Just awful.

Most Explicit Gay Sex Scene Ever On TV

I don't know if there is male full frontal nudity with this one, but now I'm curious.

American Gods has released its third episode today, and with it one of the most explicit gay sex scenes ever shown on television.

The Starz fantasy series sees depressed salesman Salim (Omid Abtahi) finds himself in a cab driven by a jinn – who you might call a genie, an ancient Arab god. Mousa Kraish plays the centuries-old taxi driver and the two connect.

There's more here. I think this is a show on Starz and Amazon. I haven't seen it or even heard anything about it up until now but I will check it out. The only problem with making statements about this being the most explicit sex scene ever on TV is that if it's not, I'm going to hold it against them and won't continue watching.

Jim Parsons Marries Todd Spiewak

This isn't as uncommon as people would imagine. I know more than a few established gay couples who've been together for years and they still haven't been legally married. It's a very personal thing just like it is for straight couples.

No one can say Jim Parsons and Todd Spiewak rushed into things.

After 14 years together, the couple finally tied the knot over the weekend.The ceremony took place in the Rainbow Room in New York City, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

When the couple marked 14 years together last November Parsons took to Instagram and wrote: ‘I met this guy (the one with the mic) 14 years ago today and it was the best thing that ever happened to me, no contest.’ 

Here's the rest. Parsons finds it interesting that no one ever asked him if he was gay prior to coming out officially in 2012. I like Jim Parsons, so let's not say anything.


Not All Gay Novels Have Sex

In Their Prime by Ryan Field

Amazon





 



No comments: