Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Tom Ford On Straight Men Bottoming; Pulse Nightclub Memorial Derails; YouTuber Tyler Oakley Takes Home 6 Million In 2016

Tom Ford On Straight Men Bottoming

Please keep in mind that I don't come up with these things. I only link to them.

I think it would help them understand women, It’s such a vulnerable position to be in, and it’s such a passive position to be in. And there’s such an invasion, in a way, that even if it’s consensual, it’s just very personal. And I think there’s a psyche that happens because of it that makes you understand and appreciate what women go through their whole life, because it’s not just sexual, it’s a complete setup of the way the world works, that one sex has the ability to literally—and is expected to and is wanted to—but also there’s an invasion. And I think that that’s something most men do not understand at all.”

You can check that one out here. Again, I'm only linking to it. Frankly, I don't think men understanding women, or women understanding men for that matter, has anything to do with sex.


Pulse Nightclub Memorial Derails

I posted about a possible memorial being created at Pulse nightclub, but there's been a new turn of events.

The owner of Pulse says she can’t bring herself to sell the nightclub she founded in memory of her brother.

Barbara Poma revealed the news during a conference outside the club while clutching her husband’s hand.

“This decision truly came just from my heart and my passion for Pulse, and everything it’s meant to me and my family for the last 12 years since its inception,” Poma said. “So I think the struggle was you know, letting it go, and it’s just something I could not come to grips with.”

You can check it out here. It goes into more detail about the financial matters involved.


YouTuber Tyler Oakley Takes Home 6 Million In 2016

For those of you who aren't fond of YouTubers, this will either make you think twice, or make your skin crawl a little.

And nestled amongst this motley crew of YouTubers for the first time is LGBT activist Tyler Oakley. The cool $6 mil Oakely made in the past year earned him the number five spot on the list, next to fellow first timer Colleen Ballinger, a.k.a. Miranda Sings, star of Netflix’s Haters Back Off. That $6 million payday come not just from ads on YouTube and product integration, but from sales of the bespectacled 27-year-old’s book of personal essays, Binge, not to mention his recent deal with Ellen DeGeneres’s production company.

Here's more. 

 Stepbrothers In the Attic by Ryan Field





No comments: