Sunday, December 4, 2016

The Bionic Penis Guy Update; A Horrific Penis Story; When Jamie Oliver Burned His Penis; Stepbrothers In the Attic by Ryan Field

The Bionic Penis Guy Update

I didn't plan to follow up with this story, but I saw it somewhere and figured it had an interesting turn of events.

A guy named Mohammed Abad was in a serious accident, he had his genitals ripped off, and he was given what they refer to as a "bionic" penis. Evidently, ever since he went public he's been getting a lot of messages from women. 

“They’ve heard about my bionic penis and they want to try it out. They are all very intrigued and think I can make love for hours.

“It’s not that I don’t want to and I get offers, but I have been so busy with work. I work 14-hour shifts every day and by the time I get home I’m just too tired for sex.”

It's taken three year to make Mohammed's penis from a skin graft taken from his arm. 

You can read more here, where they get into more facts and details

A Horrific Penis Story

This is the kind of story where I don't even like to write a detailed headline, let alone comment.  I'm just linking with this one.

A male prostitute castrated and murdered a Bronx john who refused to pay him, according to police.

Cops say the victim, 68, was found lying in the bathtub of his Concourse Village apartment around 8:30 p.m. Saturday, and pronounced dead at the scene.

Jerry Pagan, his 32-year-old paramour, was arrested and confessed he had inflicted the grisly wound with a knife after a violent argument erupted over the older man’s unpaid debt, according to authorities.

You can check out the rest here. Trust me, it gets much worse than this. 

When Jamie Oliver Burned His Penis

On a much lighter note, here's a story about male celebrities cooking naked and not always getting the best results.

As celebrity chef Jamie Oliver revealed on The Graham Norton Show Friday, he regrettably charred his meat while trying to impress his wife. "I was cooking naked at home while preparing a whole sea bass, and I had a new fan-assisted oven. And when I opened the door a jet of hot steam attacked my manhood. It was a weird thing in life—the worst and best time in my life," Oliver said. "Worst because the pain was so bad, but best because my private parts expanded!"

You can read more here. If you ask me, this is just one more reason to order out and not cook.

Stepbrothers In the Attic by Ryan Field

Here are a few more links to my new release with Riverdale Ave. Books.

Amazon  

All Romance E-books

Riverdale Ave. Books 

For those who prefer print books, it is available on Amazon in paperback.

And here's a link to a few free excerpts I've posted previously. If you scroll down you'll find the excerpts.




No comments: