Monday, May 30, 2016

Nick Jonas On Gay Sex Scenes; Straight Dude Goes Gay; Amber Heard On Johnny Depp

Nick Jonas On Gay Sex Scenes

Here's another story about Nick Jonas, and now it's about his take on gay sex scenes. I guess because everyone has to talk about that...the gay sex part. I'm so tired of it.

As far as we know, Jonas is straight, but he plays gay...and according to this article many have said he panders to the gay community.

“On Kingdom I have a sex scene with a guy. Is it always this thing have I, has Nick? No. But it’s my lips, it’s my hands, it’s my body, even if I’m playing a character. So technically I have done that, so I wouldn’t say I haven’t, because that would be lying.”

There's more here.  

I have no comment. And I think that's thanks to Colton Haynes coming out so brilliantly. He gave us all hope for something better and probably doesn't even know it.

Straight Dude Goes Gay

This one really doesn't make much sense to me, because I knew...like millions of other gay men knew...I was gay at a very young age. That has nothing to do with accepting the fact that I was gay. That took years. But I knew because the attraction was always there. 

And this kind of makes me wonder...

A straight man named “Mike” says he walked in on his gay roommate “Alex” making out with another dude and felt a funny sensation.

“I thought I was going to throw up,” he confesses in a recently-deleted Reddit thread. “I felt bad for being as disgusted as I was, since there’s no good reason for me to have a reaction like that.”

From there he goes on to become gay.

You can read the rest here. Most of the comments seem to agree with me. However, it is a nice straight guy fantasy story. You know, the same old "gay for you" trope that's getting a little tired, too.


Amber Heard On Johnny Depp

I have to admit that I don't think anything has shocked me as much as when I saw so many people...many who are women...supporting Johnny Depp in spite of the allegations of domestic abuse by Amber Heard. They literally ran to Depp's defense on Twitter even before Amber Heard got her story out there.

And now she's speaking up.

Bisexual actress Amber Heard is denying that she has made up allegations of domestic violence against estranged husband Johnny Depp in order to get a big divorce pay day.

Heard, who met Depp when they filmed The Rum Diaries together, was granted a restraining order last week.

Heard has a bruised eye in a photo accompanying the restraining order and claims Depp smashed his phone into her face during an attack that took place on 21 May, according to TMZ.

You can read more here. The way people ran to Depp's defense reminded me of what happened with Bill Cosby and Woody Allen when news about them first broke. I just think it's an odd thing to do without hearing all the facts, especially when it comes to something as serious as domestic abuse.

Unabated





 








The Arrangement



 






No comments: