Friday, October 2, 2015

Her Friend's Husband On Grindr; Man Kidnapped By Craigslist Trick; Pat Robertson Thinks Gays Are Vindictive

Her Friend's Husband On Grindr

This all comes in the form of a letter to some advice columnist I've never heard of. A woman found out her friend's husband was on Grindr. She's asking for advice on how to handle it.

“My friend ‘Marissa’ and I have known each other for over 15 years,” the friend writes. “About five years ago, she started dating this guy, ‘Tom.’ I never particularly cared for him. He knows how close Marissa and I are, yet Tom never made any effort to get to know me. I also got the sense he was gay.”

Eventually, Marissa and Tom were married. And now, it turns out the friend’s gaydar may have been accurate.

“Last night, Marissa’s little sister called me to tell me that one her friends had found Tom on Grindr,” the woman writes. “I don’t know what to do. I know I have to tell Marissa, but how?”

You can read the rest here.  

It's kind of interesting to see how straight people react to things like this. She's "completely devastated for her."

Man Kidnapped by Craigslist Trick

For some who might not know, a "trick" is a hook up...a one night stand or a quickie in a cruising area. I don't hear the term used very often anymore. I've never used it much.   

A guy in Australia allegedly met another guy on Craigslist and he was kidnapped and threatened with castration.

According to court documents, the victim picked up Hall in his car at around 12:30 a.m. on January 25. After getting into the vehicle, Hall directed him to drive to a nearby dock and park under a broken streetlamp. And that’s when things took a dark turn.

It gets much worse. One more piece of evidence that you can't trust anything, anywhere when it comes to meeting people online. 


The rest is here.    

Pat Robertson Thinks Gays Are Vindictive


Here's an article where Pat Robertson spews more gay hate, and he doesn't even really know any gay people. If he did, he wouldn't say things like this. 

After acknowledging the U.S. Supreme Court’s ruling in favor of same-sex marriage, Robertson went on a tirade about how “they don’t want to stop there.”

“It is vindictive now. We’re not talking about having rights from the poor, oppressed gays, we’re talking about taking away the freedoms of everybody who disagrees with them,” Robertson stated.

I don't fully understand what "freedoms" he's talking about. Did someone tell Kim Davis she can't wear those Mother Hubbard dresses anymore?

You can read the rest of this here. 


New Release 


 
 
Also, check out a few free 
promotions and sales with...
 
The Women Who Love to Love Gay Romance
 
The Rainbow Detective Agency Box Set
 
Meadows Are Not Forever
 
All on Amazon












No comments: