Monday, March 16, 2015

The Puppy Pile; Dolce and Gabbana Douchery; Philadelphia Hate Crime Suspects

The Puppy Pile

I hope people realize that when I post about these things I'm as unfamiliar with them as the next person reading an article like this. In other words, this is a part of gay culture with which I've never been familiar, and most gay men I know aren't familiar with it either. You can't choose to be gay, but you can choose to live your life a certain way. I don't choose to live mine this way. This whole pup thing gets attention because it deserves attention...it's a freaking side show.

Not that I've pissed off all the bearded pups out there, here's an excerpt from an article about The Puppy Pile. Yes, The Puppy Pile.

Things got ruff last weekend at Arf!, a wild night of kink, fetish, bath house disco and sleazy dance tunes. Just how ruff? You’ll have to see the pictures to find out. Honestly, we wouldn’t mind taking a dip in the puppy pile.

You can read more here. And forgive me if I sounded a little harsh above, but you rarely ever see a headline about the quiet gay couple who pay their taxes, vote, and don't cross the lines of kink into bestiality. At least not in public.

Dolce and Gabbana Douchery

Get this one. Dolce and Gabbana designers who are both gay, Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce, recently said they don't think certain things should be challenged. For one thing, the family structure and how it has always been perceived.

This self-loathing is priceless:

Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce, founders of luxury fashion brand Dolce and Gabbana, attacked modern families by saying ‘the only family is the traditional one.’

And they said this:

While Gabbana says he would like a family, Dolce says he does not.

'I am gay, I cannot have a child. I guess you cannot have everything in life,’ he said.

‘Life has a natural course, some things cannot be changed. One is the family.’

The two were a couple, and then they split up. But they've obviously maintained a business relationship. 

And this is a perfect example of two stupid queens with too much money and not enough self-respect.  I don't want kids. I don't even want them in my house. But I find it impossible not to embrace the modern family and those who do have kids these days...and all it's done for society. I think kids are much better off for it.

There's more here, with a photo of the two old queens posing in that quasi dramatic way...because they're so chic. I won't be wearing them anymore.

Side note: I'm sorry for breaking my rule about going after gay people on the blog. I've been so good since January. But these two really deserved it.

Philadelphia Hate Crime Suspects

Remember the straight people in Philadelphia who allegedly beat up a gay male couple a few months back? One of the lawyers representing one of them claims there isn't enough evidence to prosecute and they're claiming innocence.

During the crime, one suspect allegedly called one of the victims 'a, dirty, fucking faggot.'

'All three defendants steadfastly maintain their innocence,' Knott’s lawyer, Louis Busico, said during the hearing as reported by Frontiers Media.

The next court date is 16 April. Busico noted he would file a motion then to dismiss the charges due to not enough evidence.

I'll follow up on this one. It's almost all hearsay right now. You can read more about it here. 

The Rainbow Detective Agency Book 1

 
 










 






No comments: