Sunday, February 15, 2015

Steve Grand Album; Rabbi Responds to Huckabee Statements; Madonna's Bare Ass

Steve Grand Album

Since I last posted about Steve Grand I've been following him on Twitter and I've watched how he interacts so personally with fans and supporters. I make that distinction because I've never been into fandom, but I do have artists I support wholeheartedly. I think there's a difference.

In any event, this article talks about Steve Grand's new album, the one many of us have been waiting for since Grand made that ground-breaking video a few years ago where he sings about unrequited gay love.

It's part of a look back at news stories from the week, but it's nice video.

Out Musician Steve Grand Dishes On Upcoming 'All American Boy' Album Out singer-songwriter Steve Grand, who shot to viral fame in 2013 with the smash single "All-American Boy," will release his hotly-anticipated debut album on March 

You can view it here

Rabbi Responds to Huckabee Statement

I posted about a few unreal statements made by Mike Huckabee a few weeks ago, one of which is where he basically compared gays to eating kosher food. And now, thankfully, a rabbi has responded to these statements.

Rabbi Responds To Huckabee's Ridiculous 'Bacon Wrapped Shrimp' Comments Rabbi Menachem Creditor joins HuffPost Live to talk about Mike Huckabee's "bacon wrapped shrimp" comments. 

It's a video and you can see it here.  

To be honest, it's pro gay marriage, but it gets into a lot of religious nonsense I never had time for...with any organized religion. It's interesting and I think he comes from a good place. But you've been warned...can he talk.

Madonna's Bare Ass

Evidently, Madonna has been getting hate from ageists and she's flipping them all the bird. A lot of this comes from her showing off her big bare ass on the red carpet and people have been talking about that bare ass because it's 56 years old.



That’s right. Madonna is well aware of all the ageist haters out there who like to criticize her for being 56 and still daring to flash her derrière on the red carpet. And guess what? She doesn’t care what you think about her. Because, bitch, she’s Madonna.

Then it talks about Madonna using the word "bitch." This is really rich:

 I’m not interested in political correctness. The word “bitch” means a lot of different things. Everything is about context. … If I say to you, “I’m a badass bitch,” I’m owning myself, I’m saying, “I’m strong, I’m tough, and don’t mess with me.” If I say, “Why are you being such a bitch to me?,” well, that means something else.

So just to get this right: Madonna wants everyone to be PC about flashing her 56 year old bare ass on the red carpet, but in the same respect she isn't too PC and she doesn't mind using the word bitch. In fact, she's fucking proud of it. 



The one thing not mentioned is whether or not any bare ass at any age should be flashed on the red carpet, because some people might think that's kinda dumb. But Madonna seems to be all about the ass.

I only have one comment. You don't see Steve Grand flashing his adorable bare ass on the red carpet.

You can read more here about Madonna's opinions, feelings, and how she thinks. It's very thrilling...could change your life, said no one ever.


The Rainbow Detective Agency Book 2
 



















No comments: