Monday, January 20, 2014

Second Chance: His Only Choice; Ryan Field; Gay Sex in Films

Second Chance: His Only Choice, Ryan Field



Tonight, Second Chance: His Only Choice, was released on smashwords.com and will be released at all other venues where e-books are sold very soon. I'll continue to update as I get links.

I've posted about it many times, here, with detailed explanations that include the book description and word count. Feel free to e-mail with questions as usual. This is the third book in the series and I had a blast writing it.

You can check it out here on Smashwords.

Gay Sex in Films

According to this article about gay sex in films, the video was spawned as a result of a comment made by the new TV show "Looking" starring, Jonathan Groff.

Jonathan Groff, one of the stars of HBO's new show "Looking," about a group of gay men living in San Francisco, recently told Out magazine, "I hope that our sex scenes are sexy -- and I think that they are -- but I think even more than that what we’re trying to display is a reality of gay sex as opposed to the salaciousness of gay sex."

You can view a video here of sex in gay films. It's supposedly NSFW, so you've been forewarned :)





 

No comments: