Monday, July 30, 2012

Cover Preview: That Cowboy in the Window...Gender-Bending Themes


Here's the cover for my new Loveyoudivine.com release, THAT COWBOY IN THE WINDOW.

If you're looking for romance with a woman in a long red gown on the cover, this might not be the book for you. This is more about the personal journey of an individual who has always known what he wanted but wasn't quite sure how to get it. It's funny at times; it stings at other times. It's LGBT fiction, not m/m romance and I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong impression about it.

There is a cowboy and there is a dark side to him. But I think there's a happy ending, in spite of the fact that it's not the traditional happily-ever-after. In fact, we should all be this lucky in our lives to come to this conclusion.

I'll post more when it's released.

As for the cover, I think Dawne Dominique nailed this one!

6 comments:

99 said...

Like the concept. I must read it.
Matthew Darringer

ryan field said...

It's different from what I normally do. But I've had it in storage for years. After reading John Irving's book about bi-sexuality and transgenders this past month, I decided to release it and see what happens.

pfodge said...

Sounds interesting. I will add it to my reading list when it comes out.

ryan field said...

Thanks. I'll post about a release date as soon as I have one from the publisher.

Jon Michaelsen said...

Can't wait for the release of this one, Ryan! Sounds right up my alley..

ryan field said...

Thanks, Jon. It's different :)