Thursday, June 14, 2012

Cover Preview: "Something for Saint Jude"


Cover preview for new Loveyoudivine.com release sometime this month. "Something for Saint Jude" is a western themed short erotic romance with a very polite cowboy and a very ultra conservative librarian.

Though there's nothing religious about the story, it was a title I had once planned on using for a mainstream novel. That novel became something else and I kept the title in the back of my mind for a long time. It seemed right for this story.

2 comments:

Shelagh said...

Wow! 2 consecutive posts with naked torsos on the cover :D Is it my birthday?

A cowboy and a librarian sound an interesting mix. I'll look out for it. I love the title - isn't St Jude the patron saint of lost causes?

ryan field said...

LOL...I think St. Jude is the patron saint of the impossible. But I could be wrong...or maybe it's lost causes and the impossible. But there's nothing religious about it. The main character's name is Jude and he's lived his life like a saint.