Friday, June 29, 2012

Chase of a Lifetime on Smashwords, Kobo, and More...

When I first published "Chase of a Lifetime" on Amazon, I opted for the lender program and with that program I wasn't allowed to distribute the book anywhere else for three months.

It's been three months and COAL is now available on most major retail web sites where e-books are sold. I'm still working on getting it up on Allromanceebooks.com and a few more sites.

But here are a list of places where it is for sale:

Smashwords

Sony

Barnes & Noble

Apple

Deisel

Kobo

And still on Amazon.

I know it's up with my other published books on Smashwords as I publish this post, but it might take a while for it to be added to the other sites. I'll keep checking over the weekend.


When it's for sale on ARe, I'll post about it with links. This is the hard part about self-publishing...learning how to upload and distribute to all these different places without messing up. Thankfully, Tony's been doing most of this for me.

No comments: