Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Three Huge Mistakes Men Make Right After a Divorce

I normally wouldn't post something like this here on the blog. But the article was so good, and so on target, I decided to post it hoping men who are either recently divorced or are going through divorces take a moment and read it.

HERE IS THE LINK: YOU REALLY NEED TO READ IT AND NOT JUST ONCE.

We all know the cliched divorce, where the middle aged husband meets a twenty-something year old bimbo and leaves his devoted, spectacular, ever-loving wife of twenty-five years high and dry. Books have been made, films have been made, and I think there was even a Broadway show once with this theme.

But we never hear about the WOMAN who leaves the husband because SHE'S sleeping around with younger guys. In some cases it's just one younger guy. In other cases it's one young guy after the other. And it's happening more frequently and it's taking men by surprise. I've seen it with male friends of mine and I've seen it with family members. I've seen it devastate kids.

So if you are a man and you're going through a divorce right now, or you've recently been divorced, please take the time to check out the link I've provided above. The article really is spot on in every single sense. And, it's the first time I've seen an article like this anywhere because men are the last ones to talk about their issues in public.

Damn, it was hard to not offer my opinions in this one!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Many women make these same mistakes. Certainly aren't just men.

ryan field said...

They do, but it seems women are more open about it and they will talk about it more. I think that's changing, though.