Friday, May 11, 2012

New Release: "Cowboy Mike and Buddy Boy" ...And Kindle Owner's Lending Library Info


"Cowboy Mike and Buddy Boy is being released today. I'll post more about it on Monday. Until I do, you can read more here, and here, and here.

Here's a link to Loveyoudivine.com.

Here's one for Amazon.

If anyone has any questions about the story, please feel free to e-mail me.

And don't forget to look into the new book sharing Program on Amazon. It's the Kindle Owner's Lending Library. Here's a link, and here's some basic info below. It's good for authors and for readers. I've had nothing but positive experiences so far with my indie novel I pubbed with the KDP program on Amazon, CHASE OF A LIFETIME.

With Prime, Kindle owners can now choose from over 145,000 titles to borrow for free as frequently as a book a month, with no due dates. Titles include all seven Harry Potter books (starting June 19) and over 100 current and former New York Times Best Sellers.

2 comments:

Thommie said...

Congrats Ryan, wish you good sales and great reviews.

ryan field said...

Thank you, Thommie.