Thursday, May 17, 2012

Fantasic Blog: Joe Mihalic Pays off ALL Student Loans


When Harvard grad, Joe Mihalic, found himself in debt with student loans reaching six figures, he didn't bitch and moan about it. He figured out a way to pay off his debt, and he did it with strength, not fear.

I think it's one of the best blogs I've read in years. I hope some smart publisher and literary agent track him down and they put this story into a book!

Better yet, I hope Joe writes the book himself, hires a copy editor and cover artist, and publishes his own book through the Amazon KDP program. I'll even copy edit the book myself for him.

Check out "No More Harvard Debt" here and see what I mean.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ryan, thank you for the props! Your blog was one of the voices of encouragement that prompted me to do it--no cover artist or editor hired, so $0 investment on my part, other than a TON of my time...

http://www.amazon.com/No-More-Harvard-Debt-ebook/dp/B008L5LZS2

ryan field said...

That's wonderful. I'm going to post and link to it tomorrow.

I'm going to buy it, too.

In your case, with the nature of your non-fiction book, I'm glad you didn't pay for cover fees or an editor. You have a platform, web presence, and you have a blog that's executed very well. You've been publishing it all along and just put it all into book form.

Most of all, I think your book will help reach tons of people going through the student loan crisis right now!