Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Calls for Submission: Gay Erotica

I'm posting this because it's a public call for submissions over at Erotica Writers and Readers Association. I just submitted a short story and I've always liked working this this particular editor at Cleis Press, Shane Allison. I've been in his anthologies before and I've always been thrilled with the end results. One in particular was titled, "Backdraft."

These anthologies are good places to build publishing credits for those who are starting out. And unless you're going the self-publishing route, we all have to start out somewhere. I have over 90 published works out and I'm not too grand to submit to something like this. I still enjoy doing it now as much as I did fifteen years ago.

Here's a link to the "Hot Pledges" call. And here's another for an anthology about "Steam Baths."

No comments: