Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Virgin Billionaire's Little Angel - All Romance Ebooks

The Virgin Billionaire's Little Angel - All Romance Ebooks

I never "shared" anything from ARe before. But I wanted to try it out to see if it would make life easier.

I also wanted to thank all the wonderful readers who have purchased and read this last book in the Virgin Billionaire series, The Virgin Billionaire's Little Angel. Although my titles at ravenousromance.com have slowed down a little this year, I'm still working hard on the next novel which I'll post about soon. The title is "Chase of a Lifetime," and it's a May/December m/m romance between two very unlikely guys. A lot of this next book is concentrated on what it's like to be closeted.

I've also been working hard on short stories this year, with a concentration on "New Adult" erotic fiction, for loveyoudivine.com. The short story is my favorite medium, it's where I started writing fiction 20 years ago, and it's where I hope to end someday.

I'd also like to point people to ARe in this post. Although I had a book taken down last week as a result of technical/product description issues (for lack of a better way to describe this), I still find ARe to be one of the superior retail web sites where e-books are sold to get excellent product descriptions. And I know it wasn't their fault the book was taken down.

Thanks again to everyone who has read "The Virgin Billionaire's Little Angel."

No comments: