Thursday, December 1, 2011

World AIDS Day...



In celebration of World AIDS Day, I'd like to mention a non-profit organization that is very close to my heart. It's the AIDS Law Project of Pennsylvania, and I've seen how hard they work first hand.

I received this photo of them in a card of thanks earlier this week for giving a donation. I can't get the photo right-sided, and I have a feeling my new APPLE iPhone has something to do with that. I never had that problem before with my old phone. It's probably more control from those good old folks at Apple. Sorry about that.

But I've also worked with the AIDS Law Project of Pennsylvania,as acting power or attorney for a good friend who is HIV positive, and there's no way I can ever repay them for all they've done to help.

It's nice to know there are people like this and places like this were people with HIV/AIDS can go all the time, not just one day a year.

No comments: