Monday, December 26, 2011

Something Lighter...The Gay Gourmet


Although I have a state of the art kitchen and my stainless steel appliances sparkle, I have to admit that I'm not the best cook. Nor do I want to be the best cook. In fact, I don't even like to turn on the stove unless it's absolutely necessary. I'd much rather order something and keep those appliances in sparkling condition.

But I find blogs like The Gay Gourmet very helpful, and entertaining as well. It's a place for inspiration and ideas, and the photos are great. And that's not easy to do when it comes to food. I see those disgusting amateur pics on facebook all the time, where someone bakes a "yummy" cookie that looks like something that was scraped off the bottom of someone else's foot. Trust me, this blog isn't like that. It's something that will inspire you, not repulse you.

You can read The Gay Gourmet by clicking this link.

No comments: