Sunday, December 18, 2011

How Much Is One More Inch Worth?


I posted about my next Nextbook Premium 8 tablet, here, a week or so ago.

I love it. I use it all the time to read, and for many other things. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a tablet.

But I just saw there's a new Nextbook tablet: the Premium 9. At the time, I thought the Premium 8 was the newest model. I purchased it on HSN.com less than 2 months ago, during a special tech segment, for 199.00, and I thought I was getting a bargain.

According the the Nextbook web site, I clearly did get a bargain, because the Premium 8 is being sold for $299.00 over there. However, even at that price, I wouldn't be disappointed. The few small complaints I have aren't even worth mentioning.

And now the Premium 9, which is an inch bigger than the Premium 8, is being sold for $350.00.

I guess if you think about it, fifty bucks isn't a lot more to pay for an extra inch. But my Premium 8 works very well and I have no regrets, and I'm more than happy with 8 inches. Most people would be. But if you are so inclined to have that extra inch, I'm sure the extra fifty bucks is worth it for the Premium 9.

3 comments:

A.B.Gayle said...

I thought the girth was more important, anyway! *winks*

Barb said...

Such a provocative title! I guess an extra inch is important, depending on what you're going to do with it! And that you know how to use it! Okay, I'll stop now!

ryan field said...

LMAO!!