Friday, September 30, 2011

Valiant One, by Jay E. Hughes


I wrote a blurb for another one of Jay's books a while back. One of the reasons why I liked that particular book was because it really reminded me of people I know in real life. That doesn't happen very often. And the way Jay hit each character spot on, without even knowing there are actually gay men like this, surprised me.

And Jay has another book out now. I haven't read it yet, but I will. It's titled, VALIANT ONE, and you can find it here, at Ellora's Cave. And I'm sure it will be available on other large retail sites where e-books are sold.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Ryan for the plug!

Jay E. Hughes
www.jayhughesbooks.com

ryan field said...

I'm going to order it. I'm finishing up a YA now called Trapped, and then I'm reading "Q." This is third.