Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Review: The Bachelor

I almost always hesitate to post my own reviews here on the blog. It's one of those things a lot of authors hate to do, but know they have to do it.

So I'm going to concentrate on thanking the reviewer, Michele Montgomery, instead of on the actual review. I think this particular review site is one of the most helpful tools for all readers of mm fiction. I've been watching it and following it for along time and it's constantly evolving. When I have a question about a book a want to buy, I check out web sites like this for more information.

I know how hard it is to keep a blog going and work on my own writing deadlines, and I can't even imagine the kind of work that goes into maintaining a book review site.

Here's the link...please check out the entire site. You'll enjoy it.

No comments: