Sunday, September 18, 2011

Interview With MM Good Book Reviews...

I did an interview with MM Good Book Reviews last week about hopping genres. It was a topic I've been thinking about for a long time, and when they asked, I figured I'd take advantage of the opportunity. It's especially important to me with a new release I have coming out titled, A YOUNG WIDOW'S PROMISE. Although there is a mm sub-plot, the main characters are m/f...and it's a historical. And it's also very tame...pg rated and has a very low heat level.

And please check out the rest of this web site, MM Good Book Reviews, not just my interview. If you like, you can even skip my interview and check out the rest of the site and I'll be okay with it. I think these people are doing an excellent job with the entire site. And you can see there's a strong passion behind their hard work.

No comments: