Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Follow Up: Lady Gaga and Jamey Rodemeyer

This is one of those things where I can be a pit bull. When I see something that needs changing, it's hard for me not to sink my teeth into it. It's even harder to let go.

So I'm following up on Lady Gaga's recent attempts to speak with the President about bullying. One of the few things I could find on the interwebs was this article below.

Pop star Lady Gaga attended a political fundraiser for President Barack Obama in Silicon Valley Sunday evening.

The $35,800-a-person event for about 70 people was hosted under a tent in the yard of Cheryl Sandberg, the chief operating officer of Facebook.

Gaga tweeted to her millions of followers last week that she planned to meet with the president to discuss "how to stop bullying" after a teen took his life. It wasn't clear if they they talked at the fundraiser.


You can read more here.

I'm curious to see where all this goes. Did she meet with the President? If not, will she meet with him? What's next?

No comments: