Sunday, July 10, 2011

Thanks For the E-mails...

I just wanted to write a quick thank you post for the e-mails I've received about FIELD OF DREAMS. As I've stated, I was a little hesitant about doing an anthology like this, because I'm so fond of reading individual short story e-books myself.

But so far I've had so many nice e-mails from readers I'm glad we did this book. I'd also like to thank Lori Perkins. She's been asking me about this for over a year now and I kept putting it off to write novels. It took about a year to get it all together. For some reason I can't explain, the short story process takes longer for me than writing a full length novel. But I'm glad I finally focuesed on it and got it out there.

I'm also working on something interesting right now. I can't go into details about it at this point, but it's something I normally don't do because it's very intimidating for me. All I can say right now is that it's something I wrote six years ago and put on a back shelf. It's been in the back of my mind all this time and I finally decided to take it out and rewrite it. I'll post more about this in the future.

And, there's a new short story coming out titled, ANOTHER REGULAR BUD. This isn't actually a series with the same characters as A REGULAR BUD. But the theme is the same. A REGULAR BUD has never stopped selling...to my complete surprise...and I figured that if readers like it I might as well write something else with the same theme.

No comments: