Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Questions About E-publishing and Self-Publishing E-books...

I'm not trying to step on any toes here. But I wrote a post about the difference between self-publishing and e-publishing, and I've had a lot of e-mails because people didn't feel secure leaving comments on the thread.

I've answered them all. I don't know much about self-publishing because I've never done it. But I do know the process for e-publishing very well because I've been doing it for seven years now. And the I know the basic difference between the two, at least enough to help steer a new author in the right direction.

So please feel free to use this open comment thread to ask questions anonymously and I will answer them the best I can. I hate to see authors and readers confused, especially when it involves money out of their own pockets. And if I can help with some of the misinformation out there, I will. And If I don't know, I'll admit it and try to point you in the right direction to someone who does know.

All comments will be treated with absolute discretion and you can comment a year from now if you'd like.

No comments: