Thursday, March 31, 2011

TRS Treasure Hunt...#TRStreasurehunt


This is the event I've been talking about all week in several previous posts. It starts tomorrow but I'm posting early. So here's the answer, below, to the clue I provided for the event. (When you go to the TRS web site, click the "Treasure Hunt" map at the top left, which will take you to the page that describes the contest and where there's a form to enter the contest.) Good luck!!


I'm also offering a free e-book to the first person who comments here. And you don't have to sign in to google if you don't have an account. You can even post anonymously or with a fake name. I know how important discretion is when it comes to erotic romance and I respect everyone's privacy. Just send me an e-mail, let me know you were the first one to comment, and I'll send you an e-book.


Clue: What two very important topics does Jase want to discuss with Luis in the beginning of the book, The Virgin Billionaire: Revenge?


Topic #1 Luis wanted to talk about two things that night, and he knew both topics had the potential to raise Jase’s eyebrows. So he decided to start with the lighter of the two subjects and brace himself for Jase’s reaction. “I’ve been thinking about hiring a live-in nanny for Hunter."


Topic #2 Luis turned and looked into Jase’s eyes. “I’ve been asked to pose in the nude for Romantic Tidbits and Treasures.”





9 comments:

Kirsten said...

I almost feel like this is an April Fool's thing...

ryan field said...

Ha! No, it's not April fool. I swear. I just added something to this post, if people are having problems finding the contest on the TRS web page. You have to click the map on the TRS site to get the details and to enter.

But you won a free e-book. Send me an e-mail and I'll send you a book later today!!

Thanks...

ryan field said...

PS..Kirsten...If I don't reply, send again just to be sure your e-mail didn't go to spam. Thanks.

Michael The Shadow said...

Wow I was waaaaaay too late to this. Free kindle definitely caught my attention though.

Jean P. said...

I'm not the first and I don't mind that a bit cause I found a new author.

ryan field said...

Michael...thanks for commenting. The "hunt" is still young :)) There's still a chance to win.

ryan field said...

Jean...Thanks for commenting and checking out the event. Vivi worked hard on this.

booklover0226 said...

Hi, Ryan.

You're a new author for me but not for long! I look forward in reading your works.

Tracey D

ryan field said...

Thanks, Tracey :)