Thursday, November 11, 2010

Release Date for SANTA SATURDAY


I haven't blogged much this week because I've been working hard with editors trying to get two Christmas novellas out as soon as possible. But I just found out DOWN THE BASEMENT: SANTA SATURDAY will be released on November 19th...more than plenty of time for a Christmas novella. And I'm still not sure about the novella I'm writing for Ravenous yet. It's titled, THE GIFT OF CHRISTMAS, and it's still in edits.

I'll post more about each novella as the release dates approach. But I'd like to mention as many times as possible that they are both very different in the sense that SANTA SATURDAY is more on the modern romance-erotica side...not what I'd consider a classic romance...even though there is a happy ending and both characters are in a monogamous relationship. But THE GIFT OF CHRISTMAS is definitely a romance in the classic sense. I will try to make this clear in the back cover copy of both stories.

3 comments:

Jambrea said...

Woohoo! Can't wati!! :)

ryan field said...

Thanks, Jambrea

DH Starr said...

Awesome. I'll make my calendar for the 19th.