Sunday, August 8, 2010

Issues with Ravenous Romance Web Site

New Update from facebook post: Ravenous Romance™ Hi, fans! Our website was hacked into by someone with too much time on his hands on a Saturday night, and it should be restored by morning. Just wanted to let you know we're on it, and we apologize for the temporary outage! Thanks for your patience.

Update: I just found out there is a problem with the server. Here's a quote from the publisher:

"Yes, there is a problem with the site that is generated by the server. We're trying to get them to fix it."


I'm posting because I've had tons of e-mails from readers asking what's wrong with the ravenous romance web site. And to the best of my knowledge, there are web issues. What this means, I don't know. I'm not great when it comes to web issues. And I apologize to any readers who might be having problems.

But I'm sure the site will be fixed and back up and running soon. And until then, please check out the limited offer for free ravenous romance books over at http://www.allromanceebooks.com/, where there's a list of great books. The offer isn't advertised well. So you'll have to go to the allromance home page, do a search for "ravenous romance" under "publisher" in the top right corner of the page. And when you get to the ravenous page, scroll down to see which books are free. It will say "0.00."

Sorry for any inconvenience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I'll check out the free books. I was wondering why I couldn't see the web site.