Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Pumpkin Ravioli Boy, From Starbooks Press to Loveyoudivine Stand Alone


THE PUMPKIN RAVIOLI BOY hasn't been released yet, but I liked the cover so much I wanted to do a pre-release post and give some background information about it.

A different version of this story was originally released by Starbooks Press in an anthology. I love Starbooks Press, and the book was a nice little collection of short stories.

And now it's being released, through loveyoudivine.com, as a stand alone e-book. Only this time I've revised it to be more romantic, with a happier ending, and I added safer sex scenes that I think are more relevant to the character arcs.

I'll post more about it when it's released. But I wanted to share the cover right now. It was created by Dawne Dominique, whom I think is one of the best cover artists in the business. I've written about her before and you can find her name and links if you search this blog.

4 comments:

Drew said...

I like the pumpkin on the cover.

ryan field said...

Thanks, Drew. When I gave my input, Dawne Dominique literally ran with it, and came up with this concept. It's much better than anything I could have imagined.

buff said...

A great cover, Ryan. Can't wait for its release.

I am also currently reading one of your short stories part of the Unwrapped collection published by starbookpress. You do write so beautifully. can't wait to finish, "Home for the holidays"
Mega hairy muscle hugs wishing you continued success

ryan field said...

Thanks...I'm glad you're enjoying the Unwrapped collection. I know the editor worked so hard on that book. Thanks for the hugs...