Saturday, April 11, 2009

Surfer Boys...Cleis Press Release


I just received my copy of the new Cleis Press release titled SURFER BOYS. I'm always happy to be in anything published by Cleis Press, because of their high standards in the gay community, and because they know what the LGBT community likes to read.

My short story is titled "It's All About The Way You Think," and the storyline follows the life of a young man who is terrified of two things: water and sex. So he spends a full summer away from home, in Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA, and works hard to conquer both fears.

The book was edited by Neil Plakcy, someone I follow as a reader and someone I admire as an editor. Each time I work with him I learn something new, and I'm sure that when I read the entire book I'll learn even more.

No comments: