Thursday, April 2, 2009

Promoting Great Gay Writers this week...


In keeping with promoting other things this week. I'm posting about a great new book out right now that's with STARbooks Press. It's titled, MICHAEL'S SECRETS, and it's by Milton Stern. (He's the author of the short story "Kosher Man," from the book "Unmasked: Erotic Tales of Gay Superheros.") I'm in a few anthologies that have been published by STARbooks Press, and I've always been happy with the quality and integrity of their work.


I've also had post-it notes written to order this book myself for two weeks now, and tonight I'm going to sit down, take ten minutes, and buy it. I don't have time these days to read much for personal pleasure, but I know I'm not going to be disappointed with MICHAEL'S SECRETS. I've read Milton Stern before, and I've never been let down.
And, another book I'd like to mention is called WONDERLAND, by Adam Carpenter, published by ravenousromance. I've read this one, and I can't recommend it enough. It's a gay version of Desperate Housewives, and it's currently in the top ten best sellers at ravenousromance.com.


2 comments:

Memoirs of a Heroinhead said...

Ryan,

Another lurker who's come out the closet! Soon we'll have enough to go on a march. ;)

Great blog you've got here... and important. I buy you a virtual drink.

I left a little message on your friends site... nothing about real estate, but just wishing him well.

Take care & BW, Shane.

ryan field said...

Thanks, Shane. I feel honored. I really am a fan of yours.